Keeping our team, guests, and community safe is our number one priority. To ensure a safe and responsible operation, we enforce the following practices and procedures:
- Team members must wear masks at all times, wash hands frequently, maintain at least 6 feet of distance between one another, and may not work if they're not feeling well or exhibit any covid symptoms.
- Our dining spaces will be seated with at least 6 feet of space or appropriate dividers/barriers between tables.
- Guest arrival times are intentionally staggered to limit contact at the door - early arrivals will not be permitted.
- Upon arrival, all guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering. Each table will be outfitted with sanitizer as well.
- Guests must wear masks any time they are not seated at their table.
- Guests may remove masks only while seated.
- All dining experiences in the restaurant and bar are by reservation only and must be paid for in advance with a credit card. Walk-in reservations and cash transactions are not accepted.
- Upon completion of a dining experience, the entire area will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
If you have additional questions about our covid policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.